Thursday 24 February 2011

honey face...

so, i am currently sat at my desk...with honey smeared on my face
appppaaarently its meant to give u beautiful skin and i know theres lots of 'honey and...' product on the market so i thought id give it a go! I hate it when you read recipes for masks and stuff and it goes 'ohh yeah, all stuff u have at home' if your a student, you don't usually have a fully stocked spice rack and bicarbonate of soda lying around! But all the things i recommended are very cheap, so i might have to buy stuff, but it'll cost less than £4 =)
I splashed warm water into my face, opening my pours up, then i smear liquid honey all over my chops and leave it for half an hour (unless your like me and get distracted by you tube too easily)
right gonna go wash it off....
.... ohhhh my skin feels really nice! usually when i wash my face my skin immediately gets really tight n dry and it feels all soft and moisturized!
the only problem is i keep finding sticky patches i missed =p
on the plus side though when i 'accidently' get some in my mouth its laaaaavely =)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment